The Sleepy’s Mattress Storein Rosedale, Maryland was renovated in the Spring and Summer of 2011. The May Residential team went to work quickly to give the space a much needed face lift.
The result of this collaborative effort was an amazingly transformed 8000 square foot retail space with new retail store front windows, a completely new interior, and a space now completely protected by a new fire sprinkler system. May Residential team members worked in collaboration with Sleepy’s Representatives in order to efficiently perform the interior renovation and worked to get the location reopened as quickly as possible.
8643 Pulaski Highway
Rosedale , MD 21237
Short Description: Complete Interior Renovation
Square Footage: 8000
Duration: 40 Days
Trades Used: Electrical, Plumbing, Drywall, Flooring, Fire Safety (Sprinkler)
* About Sleepy’s -Sleepy’s, the Only Mattress Professionals, is the largest privately-owned and operated specialty mattress retailer in America with over 1,000 convenient showrooms in 17 states along the east coast and in Illinois.
About May Residential Commercial Interior Renovations
Commercial interior renovation and construction requires existing conditions & needs analysis, product selection, production scheduling, and budget constraint solutions experience. Team Regal has the experience to make your office renovation priorities a reality. Likewise, years of providing solutions for professionally managed properties, makes us an ideal choice for owner occupied and tenant lessee renovation projects.
Attractive, safe, and well-thought out office plans maximize employee health and energy levels. During an interior renovation project, we can facilitate best use practices. The unit can be restored with green materials and methods, which can lower energy consumption, provide tax credit, and take advantage of existing energy efficiency rebates. Additionally, attractive office areas have been shown to improve productivity and morale of employees.
A 2009 Michigan State University study called Life Cycle Cost Analysis of Occupant Well-being and Productivity in LEED Offices, which analyzed the effects of buildings with higher ratings on the LEED scale (a measure of how green a building is), found that employees missed less work, had fewer allergic reactions caused by out of date construction materials, and increased overall productivity.
The following trades can be included in your typical unit remodel, and each of them have proven ROI if correctly executed.
- Floor coverings; Carpet, Vinyl, LVT, Hardwood, Tile, and decorative concrete
- Paint an underestimated tool which can really brighten up an office unit
- Window replacement for security or aesthetics
- Lighting solutions for energy efficiency quotas
- Electrical panel replacement to full re-wire
- Building technology, including new data network hubs and cabling